Add Offroad Lights - Safe Amp Draw?

Hello,
I'm going to be adding some off road driving lights to my 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel (has two batteries). My question is, how much extra
power is it safe to draw from the stock electrical system? Each light is 130 watts @ 12 volts, so by my calculation that's a little under 11 amps each.
The only electrical add on at the moment is a backup camera, which draws less than 1.5 amps. Otherwise, completely stock electrically.
Thanks so much,
-Lint Radley

As long as you put them on their own fused circuit (30A inline) directly off the battery, and switch them with a relay, this is no problem at all. Use the proper gauge wire, so you don't cause a voltage drop to the lights, and overheat the wiring - 12 gauge from the battery to the relay, and relay to the lights should be fine.
Cool, thanks for the response. I already planned a relay and fuse, so I'm glad to hear that. The gauge I hadn't looked up yet though planned to.
-Lint