Added a 'carputer' to my truck (2003 1500 QC 5.7L)

I added a carputer to my truck. Since it is in a ram, I called my project the Ramputer :)
I put up a website w/ some pics. Unfortunately, some pics did not get
saved to my camera due to turning it off too quick to save battery life..
But you get the idea :)