Adding running lights to Dalota

I have just bought a 06 Dakota and would like to have lights come on when it starts. Is there a simple way to wire it?

thuddy wrote:

A number of auto parts stores sell "kits" for putting daylight running lights on any car or truck...it's essentially a relay that has to be wired into your power/fuse panel.
On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 08:44:08 -0600, "thuddy"

Wasn't this just asked? <g>
Personally, I'd add the factory DRL option... There *may* be a kit from the dealer for this, but hurry, that dealer and Chrysler may not be around much longer.
Q: will they be known in the 2010 model year as the Fiat Dakota? <bg>