Aftermarket Air Cleaners

LOL, perhaps you should actually follow the thread or even just pay attention to what you yourself say. Where exactly did I say restricting air intake would improve mileage??? All I said that restriction to a point would NOT decrease it. BTW, I see you had no response to the Circuit City thread. Why is that Miles?

Reply to
TBone

Because I never read that thread? Sounds to me like you're wanting an argument where none exists. Rather typical of you! I'll give you a clue, I haven't shopped at Circuit City in a decade. Try not to make assumptions for which you have no clue but wish to argue about anyways.

FIY, my company used to have about 14 direct competitors in the USA. 10 have gone over seas. 30% of our sales is overseas and we must compete against them where they enjoy cheap labor. That said, we're staying here and have publicly stated we're not going anywhere. Stop trying to argue and assume what you have no clue about.

Reply to
miles

Damn Miles, take a chill pill. I didn't accuse you of anything. I was just curious as to why you had no input.

And what exactly is your point?

Reply to
TBone

Hmm...out of all the topics going on here you out of the blue ask why no input on a single particular one? Just being chatty huh?

Reply to
miles