aftermarket exhaust system

I'm thinking a nice aftermarket exhaust is going to be the first thing I install on my 07 Ram 1500. Is this going to void my warranty? I'm only planning on swapping out the muffler and adding dual tailpipes.
-
Roger Rabbid wrote:

Anything from the Cat back will generally not void your engines warranty.

we have seen three late model dodge trucks lately that the owners put "high flow" cat-back systems on and immediately started having issues. most usuall sympton was rough running and loss of power. all three times our wrench took a big pair of channel locks and squeezed the tailpipe(s) almost closed and told them to take it around the block.
on every occassion they came back and said it was much better. we then told them to go back to the muffler shop and have their expensive high flow stuff cut off and put the stock systems on. a couple of them got really upset at us and said we needed to find another way to fix their problem cause they had spent a lot of money on thier new exhausts. some of the systems work and some don't.
the moco pays thier engineers a lot of money to design all of the components to work together. why pay lots of money to undo all of that? unless you are going to make other significant changes to the engine don't mess with the exhaust. just my 2 cents. michael