air conditioner filter ?

Hello All, I have a question . Is there an air conditioner filter for the outside air ? and if so how do you get it out ? There is no Chilton's publications yet for
an 2002 ram quad with the 4.7 Thanks in advance ....theski

on top of the muffler, then stick your hand down in there and pull it out. Replace it with a new MoPaR one.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!

I thought it was behind the fire wall up under the dash a real bitch to get at you have to take your entire dash apart.
--
Coasty
SEMPAR PARATUS