Air Fan Dodge 318

I have a 89 dodge van, 318 motor, I noticed a rusted pipe for the air-conditioning weeping air-conditioning fluid. Thinking I'm not worrying about AC right now I will have it looked at later.
Now my air fan stopped working, I can do without the AC, but would like to have the fan to circulate air. Would the problem with the fan be related to the AC problem? I can turn the fan to low or high and "I think" it might be slowly blowing some air ... Can someone refer me to a website that explains the 318 motor, with diagrams. I know nothing about motors, but have to learn.

the fan is electric check your fuses first.
--
-Chris
05 CTD

your welcome, glad i could help.