Air Fan Dodge 318

I have a 89 dodge van, 318 motor, I noticed a rusted pipe for the air-conditioning weeping air-conditioning fluid. Thinking I'm not worrying about AC right now I will have it looked at later.

Now my air fan stopped working, I can do without the AC, but would like to have the fan to circulate air. Would the problem with the fan be related to the AC problem? I can turn the fan to low or high and "I think" it might be slowly blowing some air ... Can someone refer me to a website that explains the 318 motor, with diagrams. I know nothing about motors, but have to learn.

Reply to
Mike

the fan is electric check your fuses first.

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

Thanks Chris, The manual said the fuses are below the glove box, well I looked and looked below. Duh .... opened the glove box and they are beside the glove box under the glove box cover ... d$#@%$.... manual The fuse looked OK but replaced, and that was the problem. Thanks Again Chris

Reply to
Mike

your welcome, glad i could help.

Reply to