Air horns ..........

Gee, Steve. You are a real swell guy.

Reply to
Reno

This is the one you want.

Beryl

Thank you, Beryl. It is refreshing and reassuring to see that there are people in this newsgroup who can read and comprehend simple questions.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Yup he sure has a grasp of what you need for your truck. It will make a heck of a addition. Get back to us when you guy's get it installed.

Reply to
Roy

Why, are you hearing impaired, too?

Reply to
Steve B

well, i do think it is evident that you two (if there are two of you--i still think you may be the same person-at least i am hoping that two morons like you do not exist) think on the same level. now, i am not so sure that is a good thing.

Reply to
theguy

"Steve B" wrote in

Volunteer firefighters are not immune from laws even when responding to the hall....

I have cheaper airhorns, that I must use sometimes, bigger horns only confuse or frighten the idiots, shoot their tires out instead :-)

We have a lot of dingbats in my area, lots of lost newbies trying to find all the new big box stores..... dumb turns and other movements... ron

Reply to
Ron

Nor am I. Only time I run Code 3 is on a ride along, or special situation when I am with an officer who is in a cruiser.

I love the Nathan K3's, but $1,000 is steep, and I believe I can get an adequate set of smaller horns for a lot less. $1,000 will get me a set of winter tires.

You should come to Las Vegas. Only drivers I have seen worse than this is in in the Middle East.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Ever drive in Michigan?

Reply to
Pete

No, but I have seen people with Michigan plates in Las Vegas. Every one so far drives like a holy terror.

Steve ;-)

Reply to
Steve B