airbag info

I have about a dozen or so brand new driver and passenger side airbags for late 90's & early 00's mope cars and trucks that I would like to put up on Ebay. Unfortunately I have no idea which fit
what models. Question I have is, does anyone know of a website or other source for identifying them by the part numbers? Thanks guys.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

https://www.dodgeparts.com/catalog/part_number.html

Why don't you get the guy that steals them a parts marking pen?
beekeep
There was a news stroy a few years ago about the theift of thousands of airbags....this guy must be nuts for asking.
Henry