airbag info

I have about a dozen or so brand new driver and passenger side airbags for late 90's & early 00's mope cars and trucks that I would like to put up on Ebay. Unfortunately I have no idea which fit what models. Question I have is, does anyone know of a website or other source for identifying them by the part numbers? Thanks guys.

Reply to
Hemipower

Nosey

Why don't you get the guy that steals them a parts marking pen?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

There was a news stroy a few years ago about the theift of thousands of airbags....this guy must be nuts for asking.

Henry

Reply to
Henry