Alignment pins/holes in 05 ram

I want to take the "ram 1500", "SLT 4X4", and "5.7L Hemi" decals off my

  1. I can get them off without screwing up the paint, but does anyone know if there are alignment pins through the body? I don't want to do any bodywork for it...
Reply to
DustinTWeir

They are held on only by double-sided tape so you are good to go. An easy way to get em off is with fishing line. Just cut a 3' length and tie a loop in each end for your hands and slip the line under the emblem and use the line to "saw" the emblem loose.

Hope this helps

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

They come off easier to when surface is hot. Let it sit in the sun and get good and hot before trying to remove them as the heat loosens the glues grip.

SnoMan