Almost forgot!!!!

Hey folks!! Remember to wish a our rabbit a good day! After all he's been out running around hiding eggs for the kids to find. No easy task with that
pink suit getting tighter and tighter.
Roy

Happy Easter all! And to Denny, after laying all those eggs.... I mean 'hiding', I hope you enjoy the rest of the day also.
FMB

Just got home.... <pant-pant> I'm getting too damned old to run that route all night.....<pant-pant>
Denny

:^)
Mike

good thing.... Easter bunnies aren't supposed to jiggle their way down the trial.. Mac
I saw an article in the news where they were trying to re-establish the bunny population in Maine, iirc.
I'm surprised he hasn't left to help them out already.
--
Budd Cochran

"mac davis" < snipped-for-privacy@splinters.comcast.net> wrote in message

Ummmmmm........ maybe he has brought his carrot up to Maine and isn't chatting about it. Baby bunny support isn't cheap these days, its more than just a head of lettus or two.
FMB

Wait a minute!!! I met up with ol' fur face in Maine a couple of years ago. He was up there for a week before I found his fat ass, and he was real tired. I think he maaaay have something to share. <BFG>
Roy

Yeah, but what?
They needing to RE-POPULATE now . . . .
Did he have the 50 cal back then?
--
Budd Cochran

"Roy" < snipped-for-privacy@home.net> wrote in message

no worries... I think our furry friend is more into wrenches than wenches...
Mac

You are probably right. Given the stomach he is carrying around it is doubtful he could get the rest of him close enough to do damage. <BFG>
Roy

good point... at least you can buy ratchet extensions.. *rofl*
Mac

Given the size of the stomach he will need a few extensions to clear it and reach his work. No matter what it is. I think the term "hung like a field mouse" comes in about here.<GBFG>
That ought to get a response!<G>
Roy