Announcement in a few day's!!!!!!

In a few day's I will be making a announcement concerning our resident "friggin' rabbit", my buddy wide ride, unless of course he decides to man
up to his radical lifestyle change.
I'm thinking that I'll make the announcement on Friday around 6PM EST.
Anybody care to guess what this announcement will be about.
Here's a few hints.
This has nothing whatsoever to do with "the machine" which would take the jaws of life to get away from him, carrots, Jodi's cookies, or those horrible damn sliders.
Nor does it have to do with his shooting ability. Actually I have yet to hear that he has been able to beat his daughter Julie at the range.
Oh, nothing to do with his sexual orientation, that hasn't changed as far as I know. He's still chasing barn yard animals and the gold fish stop moving when he enters a room. He does however continue to vacation with sno fool, his loyal neighbor. He is still prevented from entering any restareas on the interstate highway system.
Okay ya have to 6pm on Friday to come up with a correct guess. If ya care to play the winner will receive well ...nothing.
Fyi this is not my usual BS that I direct at Denny, this is factual and in fact he will undoubtedly verify it. Roy
He's going to take a shower?
Get smart and buy a Furd power smoke?

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing