Another Durango tranny question

My wife's Durango is having a transmission issue...go figure...a Durango with transmission trouble.
I took it to the only transmission shop that I trust in our area this
morning and he's going on vacation for a week and a half, so I'm out of luck until he returns. In the mean time, I'm trying to do all the research I can to possibly diagnose or fix the problem before then.
The problem that it is having is that it will not go into reverse until the transmission is very warm. She got stuck and had to go through someone's yard this morning. After she brought it home, we couldn't duplicate the problem. I have experienced this before, but it seems to be getting worse.
Any advice?
Thanks!
Gary

yup
don't park where she has to back up for at least 10 days........
My 700R4 (in a 70 Blazer) had a similar problem. Took it back to the guy that built it and he said it was a worn bushing/seal in the T/C to input shaft area. What happens is that 1/2 of the fluid in the T/C leaks out (over night or with a few days) and it has to pump back up before the pressure is good. Unfortunately, you have to pull the tranny to get to the little bushing. LD