answer to moderator post

If you do not have any class can you at least try to fake it .

Sure, you go first.
--
Max

You have been banned. If you attempt to post again, I will have to block you from this group.
Usenet Moderator

No, he said to fake "class", not "authority".
--
Max

nobody is looking...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Greetings
You have been banned. Do not attempt to post to Usenet again.
Usenet Moderator.
LOLOLOLOLO o.k. you guys (got me) Oh I did not read all the posts as I have been busy on the thehun.com