Anti Foaming Agent

I was on a motorcycle group and a guy there says this Chrysler anti-foaming agent is no longer available thru Chrysler? Part number is 4549637. Is it the same stuff they use in the truck transmissions?
Surely they don't just quit making it when one would still need it?
--
--MoParMaN--
---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---

What are you using it for?
I recall a web page (sorry, long forgotten the URL, maybe Google for it?) where the guy tested oil (Lucas was one oil he tested, and how I found the site) and anti-foaming additives.

Transmission additive. I know when I had my 03 2500 and 05 dually serviced they added it to the transmission and I thought to the rear end too, but I could be mistaken.
--
--MoParMaN--
---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---
On Thu, 6 May 2010 07:42:29 -0500, "MoParMaN"

Well, if Chrysler calls for it... Personally I've not found much need for it in my trucks, never had a failure I could contribute to foaming.
I'll see if I can run across the web page.
OK, easier than I thought: http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/images/lucas/lucas.htm
I think he's got a forum setup too...

Thanks, I've always used it in recent (2001 and newer) trucks, as the dealer puts it in when they service them too. Don't know if it matters, but I did burn up a 2001 1500 tranny woth only 15000 miles on it towing a 5th wheeler.
--
---Scott From Cedar Hill---

If Government Is Big Enough To Give You Everything You Want,
On Thu, 6 May 2010 17:12:29 -0500, "MoParMaN"

Automatic? If manual, that would be unusual...

Yes, automatic.
--
---Scott From Cedar Hill---

If Government Is Big Enough To Give You Everything You Want,
On Fri, 7 May 2010 13:04:57 -0500, "MoParMaN"

And it crapped out due to foaming? I'd be more inclined to think it was overheating/slipping clutches. Does the 1500 have an 'over temp' light for the transmission (the 2500 HD does, at least my 2004 has one).
Also, did it have a cooler other than one combined with the radiator?