Anyone have the link To track a truck being built

If anyone has the link to the dodge site and passwords if needed. I got it off here before thanks in advance. I have a new truck ordered and just want
to watch its status. Tom
After the truck is in transit, your dealer can give you the car number and you can trace it on this site. (Provided it is to be shipped by rail.) This is useful for the CTD shipped from Mexico.
http://c01.my.uprr.com/pet/index.shtml

want