Anyone here ever go anywhere?

Page 1 of 2
Made a quick trip to southern Utah this past week. 400 miles, big whoop.
I know Roy made a trip recently. Anyone else go anywhere except to work or
a beer run?
Steve

Mike

Oh..gonna see some wonder bread huh?

I am looking for a fifth wheel toy hauler. What kind of truck do you have, and what's the weight of what you haul?
Steve

I have an '03 DR2500 2wd Quad Cab, 5.9LHO, 48RE, 3.73LSD. I tow a '30 travel trailer that weighs about 8K.
Mike

It'd pull more if it didn't have heated leather seats........
Denny

;^)
Mike

I have a reputation to live up to ya know... <BG>
Denny
On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:39:31 -0400, Denny wrote:

yea those just sap all the power out of his Cummins.
Mike real trucks have the power under the hood heading to the ground. not under the seat heading to......
well ya get the drift *BIG GRIN*
Chris
05 CTD
Maybe I'll inform you of this, though it is none of your concern when you answer the question that has been posed to you many a times. Why did you attack me?

Will you quit sniveling and move on? You're starting to look like a fool and you are becoming a real boor.
Steve

Really, are you going to do the same thing? For some reason I seriously doubt it. FYI the person that started this all and looked like the fool was you, for your unwarranted attack on my because I did not specify SIG or MAGNUM, for which you followed in suit and did the say exact thing with your .22 comment. The only thing I have asked you for repeatedly that has gone unanswered and will likely always will is WHY.

How about this:
You were right.
I was wrong.
That's going to have to be okay, because that's as good as it's going to get.
Steve

So, in other words at the age of 58, you are telling me that you are not man enough to step up to the plate and explain as to why? And they say we are suppose to look up to our elders! HA. FYI don't misconstrue that comment about elders to mean that I am some "twenty something virgin" all it means is that you are senior to me in age.

holy cow. gone for a day or two and look at the progress. i do like his first advice though. it was fun but it's probably time to move on. it is starting to get a bit stale. i'm sure we can come up with something new anyway.

A bit stale is being nice.

really? maybe this is the newguy then. the nice one? although i sort of liked the dumbguy too.

Thirty something virgin? Fourty? Does Roy or da Rabbit need to set you up while you are back there? :o)
Oh, and try http://www.rockauto.com/ for your seals and stuff.
FMB (North Mexico)

Thanks for the link and no, on the other issue. I would think that after having a kid or two I am a little beyond that. Besides, if their taste in hamburgers is ANY indication of their taste in woman, I would rather go south into Mexico! <bg>

Hey.... Watch it buddy... <VBG>
Denny