Anyone here ever go anywhere?

Page 2 of 2

If the shoe fits!
Please tell me that was 400 miles round trip and not one way. Even if you live within a 200 mile radius of Southern Utah I'm uncomfortable with your possible proximity to myself.

Four Corners region to Glacier Nat'l Park to Reno. Lots of purdy country to see. One year we drove to the east coast to look around. Found some bum to share supper with. <BG> Way too much traffic on the east coast plus they talk funny over there.
Denny

Friggin' prick! <BFG>
roy

Nope. We just buy Dodge with Cummins just to have it site in our driveway.
"Here's your sign"

"site" ?
LOL