approx. weight of a '97 5.2 L Magnum V-8 ?

Does anyone know the approximate weight of a '97 5.2 L Magnum V-8 ? I want to make sure the setting on the boom arm of the engine hoist doesn't get overloaded. I looked all over the web to no
avail.
DJ

Best I can find puts it over 645#, less than 700.
http://4wheeldrive.about.com/od/carenginerepairtips/Car_Engine_4x4_Auto_Repair_Tips_For_4WD_Trucks_and_SUVs.htm
Wolfie