Are they ever gonna put a hemi in the Dakota?

A Dodge salesman once told me they were considering it?
But hey it was a salesman.

To tall to fit

says...

That's not what I've heard, it's just a matter of time...
BDK
"BDK" wrote:

Do not bet the farm on it. Detriot is going to be scrambling to boost MPG to help SUV sales, not lower it with todays and tomorrows fuel prices and looming CO2 emission restriction on the horizon. This all equals smaller no bigger engines and reduced vehical weight when possible.
"crb" wrote:

With todays fuel prices? Not very likely at all.
Unless it is the Hemi-C with MDS cylindar deactivation.
That hemi might find it's way into Dakota, but I'd bet on seeing a diesel first.
J.