ATF+4 Question

Hi All!
Can anyone tell me where I can get ATF+4 transmission fluid besides the dealer?
Planning a trip through Canada and would like info on who makes it (Shell,
Petro-Canada??) and where I can pick it up on my travles.
TIA
Fred
Most auto-parts stores now sell it. I saw it at Auto-Zone yesterday.

"Fearless Fred" < snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca> wrote in message

------MoParMaN------
---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---