Auto Zone ad

Just caught the auto zone ad where the guy come's in with a starter that is supposed to be ng. The guy at the counter test's it and sell's him a solenoid. Looks like a GM starter and the solenoid he is given looks like a
ford.
What, they won't work together? <BG>

Too bad Dodge does not have seperate parts so it could save me $100 oe more.

junk to go on junk?????
LOL anyways I haven't seen that one yet I don't think and if I did I didn't pay close enough attention to catch that detail! too funny!!!
--
-Chris