axle gear

That's sort of our plan, too.. building the first house, that we'll move in to as soon as it's done, with savings and equity line on the house in CA..

As soon as we move, the house in CA gets sold and the proceeds used to build the

2nd (rental) house..

Damn... the closer we get, the more questions/details pop up... I never knew how many friggin decisions you had to make when you built a house! Mac

mac davis

Bro, the thing is that at our age ya have to write all the stuff down or ya forget where the hell your at.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

hmm... running low on ram and have to write to the hard drive, huh? *g*

Mac

mac davis