Bad Battery vs Bad Starter update

I finally had tme to go and jump the starter. It turned, but stopped turning like the battery was bad. Then I went into the van and all the lights were dim even though I got 12 volts were resgistering...I guess a cell went bad.

Guess I better hea don over to autozone for a battery test... thanks

Reply to
GeekBoy

Not a bad battery...bad battery connection..even though the teriminals were really not dirty, I guess there was enough to prevent god contact.

Reply to
GeekBoy

Or corroded cable. Corrosion can easily creep under the insulation masking its harm.

Reply to
Miles

It must have ben the post, because it runs fine now after running one of those post scrubbers over them.

Reply to
GeekBoy