ball joints on 98 dakota...and recall?

Page 2 of 2
On Nov 11, 12:20 pm, snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote:

guy, she/he/it is all yours, for now. I am sure she will tire of you soon and shift his/hers/its attention back at me. Enjoy her while you can!

nope, you haven't told me anything. you ok? dress too tight or something?

Perhaps we can have her proper name and address publisherd as well. It seemed to work with the Idiot.

How's this?
Mrs. Crotch Cannibal C/O Jacob R. Stan 8525 MILTON CARLISLE RD NEW CARLISLE, OH 45344
Roy wrote:

You said that way back around the beginning of the year, along with the warning about what a badass bunch of guys you punks are. You've been a wimp, Roy.

Don't mind her Roy, from reading a few other threads in a different group, she wasn't smart enough to know that the browser she uses is firefox by mozilla (or a slightly older version of the same thing), when some one was asking a quiestion about firefoxs' history. But I guess it is ok for her to make mistakes but no one else, righ bitch?
azPunkinseed:

Twinkie: I use Mozilla 1.7.13 Suite Not Firefox Not Mozilla 1.7.12 on a PowerPC running Linux either
I'm flattered that you seek my posts across usenet. Do you have any questions about the Firefox history sidebar?

if that's the case, considering that your performance has set all time records for "wimpyness", i gotta think about what moniker we really should give you. maybe twinkle toes. let me think about it.

Well, that seemed to get your attention didn't it puss? Yup, it must of. I misspelled published, saw it and let it go and you missed it. Odd you, who is anal about spelling and grammar didn't jump right on it.

But Roy, you are forgetting one thing, the bitch only cares about these type things because she thinks that I am "an easy target" It's a shame that she is so in love w/Snoballs that she is to stupid and to blind to see the truth behind everything.

Nah, she is the Idiot's(well his name is Jacob) sock puppet. That's what they do.
snipped-for-privacy@snoman.com says...

This is a public service announcement.
Archived examples of SnoMan's post below. Please take the time read these. They just may save you time, money, and your life in the future. ________________________________ SBJ: 4T65E http://tinyurl.com/2lcjkv (Confuses 4T65e with a 4L65e and won't admit it.) ________________________________ SBJ: Dumb brake question http://tinyurl.com/2ya3wo (Discribes wrong brakes and won't admit it.) ________________________________ SBJ: Front wheel bearings-2000 Blazer?? http://tinyurl.com/2j44zv (Claims torque specs are wrong when they are not.) ________________________________ SBJ: Snoball Defense System v1.01 http://tinyurl.com/2okyfx (Snoball breaks these out when he knows he's wrong but won't admit it.) ________________________________