Battening down the hatches!

Page 2 of 2

You're getting pretty darn good at knocking people off the cookie list but has anybody that's still on the list ever recieved a cookie??? I didn't think so.... I don't think there ever was a cookie list... Somebody has been playing us like an old catfish for the last few years... <VBG>
Denny
Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (12/21/2009 6:20 PM):

Ok, you found me out. There isn't a list. However, there ARE cookies and only the good boys and girls get them :)
Real pretty around here with the snow, but intersections are still fun, and I still have to put it in 4Hi to get up the S-turn hill without fishtailing :)
jmc
jmc

Cookies!!?? Did somebody say cookies??!!
;^)
Mike

Shhhsh... Or everyone will want some.
Suddenly, without warning, Mike Simmons exclaimed (12/21/2009 7:00 PM):

Somebody did, yes.
;-)
jmc
On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 19:56:26 -0500, jmc

A dusting (light one at that) since yesterday, don't really expect to see too much more. Weather predictions are for maybe an inch or so, just teh wrong amount, too little to plow, too much to leave!

Just got off the phone with mu old partner. He's the trucks out since 2AM, has about 15 inches of snow on the ground and it's still falling,

A little breeze sprung up and blew away all that we got here. Amazing what 20 to 30 miles did to this storm. Glad I wasn't any further south or east!

You guys aren't used to that amount of snow. We are, so it's just an inconvenice....but the storm is going to bypass us. I'm sure we'll get hit by another one. Love those Lake snows.
When we lived in Cincinnati (suburbs) our town only had one snow plow. If it snowed more than one inch, people said it was a storm. Our family would secretly laugh to ourselves, us being from WNY.
Suddenly, without warning, rochacha exclaimed (12/20/2009 2:52 AM):

I'm used to this amount of snow... grew up Upstate. But, it's been a few years, and it's fun watching the locals panic. You know, on Twitter it was called the "snowpocalypse"? And, Federal Gov't gets tomorrow off. Wimps!
jmc