Been outta here for a while

Whatever became of Roy?- loved the guy's caustic wit and common sense.

Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 19, 9:18 pm, snipped-for-privacy@forteinc.com wrote:

He's enjoying the retired life, fishing, bs'ing and generally doing nothing.
Denny
Add pictures here
✖

Okay, here's the deal.
I was tired of the railroad and retired. We had bought a place here on the coast about a mile from the water about 7 years ago. Sue moved down and no subs at the local school system.
"Wide ride" is correct I spend a shitload of time surf fishing. Actually 5 day's a week. Got to watch a few shuttles go up, they launch them right up the beach. Also get to hear the cars go round at Daytona an d see all the bikes during bike week and there are a ton of them..
No snow, so no snow plowing, so no more trucks. Played with a 09 vette for a bit but it got old. Moved to RV's. Went out west to Yellowstone, Cody et al.
Oh, stopped and had meal with the "friggin' rabbit"! Man he can still put it away! Just bought a 08 Winnebago with a Cummins behind, seems pretty good a few issues mostly programming though. Maybe this summer we will take a ride to the northwest and see Red. Denny still claims Red has THE MACHINE!!.
Add pictures here
✖

There's no "claiming" about it, Ole Red has had the "machine" for going on ten years. The old guy has to be worn out.
But since you're running around in a damned mouse get-up I'm positive you'll sneak up on him and take it back to it's original home with you. Maybe I should send him a quick warning about you rolling up in your mouse mobile.....
Denny
Add pictures here
✖

Did you here the one about the mouse and the rabbit sitting in the bar?
beekeep
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 4, 4:39 pm, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

Nope. But I got a feeling you'll make up a good one for us... <BG>
Denny
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 4, 4:39 pm, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

Got a half-assed serious question for ya.... A few years ago, a viris/bacteria/what-ever was taking out bee colonies all over the states. Did you guys ever recover from that or are the bees still dieing off?? I haven't heard anything about it in several years.
Denny
Add pictures here
✖

I was pulling your leg about the mouse and bunny in a bar. I suppose a punch line like rodents that drink together stay together will do. I suppose this mouse rabbit twosome will rival moose and squirrel!
The colony collapse disorder turned out to be the bees getting two particular viruses at the same time. I am fairly isolated and don't move my bees arround so I escapped from being affected.
beekeep
Add pictures here
✖
He went to FLA to die.
beekeep
On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 18:18:27 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@forteinc.com wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 11:48:35 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

Well glad to hear he's still alive so far. What they don't have internet in FLA??
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 20:03:38 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@forteinc.com wrote:

They do but now he hangs out in alt.scooters.hover-rounds. That's when he not out playing Are Her Nipples Going to Touch Her Knees.
This place was a riot 15 to 20 years ago. 20 to 30 posts a day. Budd, Little Jay, Tom, Gary, Nate, Roy, Wiley, et all. Who would have thought there would be "good old days" of use net?
OTOH maybe Roy is out washing oil off of baby ducks and other cute little creachers.
beekeep
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 30, 7:31 am, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

Greg, ya think I hang out with your girlfriends?
Now go gargle butch will be right over!,G>
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 3 Dec 2011 14:26:51 -0800 (PST), Mickey Mouse

The wife doesn't let me have girlfriends. 8>(

So your a mouseketeer now! I guess I was wrong. "Hey little girl, "Wanta play with my mouse ears?"
Who's the leader of the club That's made for you and me M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E Hey there, Hi there, Ho there You're as cute as can be M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Mickey Mouse Mickey Mouse Forever let us hold a joint and get High High High
Come along and sing a song And join old Roy M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Chester the Molester would be proud.
OTOH maybe I was right! The youngest living mouseketeer is 64 years old and seven of them are already dead.
Add pictures here
✖
On 11/29/2011 08:03 PM, snipped-for-privacy@forteinc.com wrote:

Tugboat keeps towing him offshore to sink, and the currents keep washing him back onto the beach.
Add pictures here
✖
On 12/2/2011 2:59 PM, beryl wrote:

Now, that's funny. We should send someone down to take a picture of him!
--
I'm never going to grow up.

Add pictures here
✖

Nah, that wasn't funny, but that's what things have come to
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 19, 9:18 pm, snipped-for-privacy@forteinc.com wrote:

I'm around, just became tired of playing proctologist.<G>
Add pictures here
✖

I'm around, just became tired of playing proctologist.<G> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Good to hear you're enjoying life.
Ken
Add pictures here
✖

Life is good!!
No snow and the lifestyle is not as hectic.
Roy
Add pictures here
✖