Best price on line for parts?

Hi guys,

I have a 95xlt, 1500, 2wd, 360 and auto. I am about to put new tires on it but thought I'd tighten up the front end first.

I want to replace all the rubber bushings and ball joints. I also have

4 gas monroes for all round, so may do the rear spring hanger bushings too.

I do NOT want to go to poly-bushings as I like the comfort and ride of the stock rubber.

Anyone have a pet few places on line where they get stuff cheaper than the dealer?

I don't mind after-market parts but I am wary of cheap import stuff.

I'd appreciate any help with this.

Thanks in advance

Dave

Reply to