Boost Pressure Solenoid Ait Filter

Hi All,
I posted the following to the Jeep ng, but folks there don't really know much about the CRD Liberty or diesels in general. Since I have such
great success with getting answers to my Ram CRD questions in this ng, I thought I would ask.
TIA, Craig C.
==*= Hi All,
2006 Liberty Limited 2.8L CRD. The maintenance schedule says to "inspect and replace as necessary" the boost pressure solenoid air filter. I thought that perhaps this was just a fancy way of talking about the engine air filter.
Apparently, these are two separate filters since they are mentioned separately in the maintenance schedule, one right under the other.
I looked up boost pressure solenoid air filter in the FSM and it doesn't say a damn thing about it except that a clogged one might cause boost pressure problems.
Anyone know what and where this filter is?
Craig C.
Update:
I talked to the shop foreman at the local Jeep dealership. This filter is an in-line filter that resides in one of the vacuum lines. Apparently, this engine and turbo use quite a different set up than the Cummins (Ram).
He stated that he has never seen one "go bad". I've never known a filter to "go bad", but assuming he meant "get clogged up". The maintenance guide recommends inspecting this item at every oil change and replacement at 50k, IIRC. The FSM doesn't say anything meaningful about it that I can find.
I'll post any further information that I dig up for those that own or work on the Liberty CRD.
Craig C.