brake leak between the caliper and brake line

I have a leak between the brake line and the caliper, I just replaced the caliper and put the brass washers back between the line and the caliper. I know there is an alignment hole in the bolt that holds the line to the caliper and that is lined up correct as far as I can tell. Any help would be greatly appreaciated. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help. Oh yeah, the truck is a 97 2500 with 8800 GVW front axle and a diesel if that matters.

Reply to
danbarton

If you used the washer supplied with the new calipers note that it probably is not as thick as the OEM and unable to seal properly. If you've still got the original you might try reinstalling it. The washers are available at the dealer and aren't too high.

Reply to
BigIronRam