Brakes on 99 Durango

Our 99 Durango is supposed to have anti lock brakes but I'm not sure if their working right.
Braking in a panic situation still leads to a rear wheel lock up even on
dry pavement. I have already bled the brakes and add fresh fluid to the system and checked connections.
Any ideals as to what the engineers at dodge might have goofed on this time (remember the ball joints)?
Granville wrote:

Did they ever work?
--
.boB
1997 HD FXDWG - Turbocharged!

Try them on gravel. Go about 30 MPH and just stand on the brakes.
Al
Big Al wrote:

They lock up on gravel, wet pavement, dry pavement or what ever surface you happen to be on when they are hit hard.
Granville

check and clean the rear wheel sensor. I am guesing you only have rear wheel ABS? From what I understand you don't have a pulsing sensation either, like some cars.