On Sat, 4 Feb 2006, Huw wrote:

IS NOT TIMES INFINITY!
Daniel J. Stern wrote:

IS TOO TIMES INFINITY AND *BEYOND*
Huw
"Huw" <hedydd[nospam]@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...
On Sat, 4 Feb 2006, Huw wrote:

There's no such a thing as "beyond infinity". MOMMMMMM!
There is in Quantum Physics!!! ;-)
Davehd

Huw wrote:

On Sat, 4 Feb 2006, Hernando Correa wrote:

You keep out of this, Nazi!
"Daniel J. Stern" wrote:

http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Godwin 's_law
Graham

Never let a lawyer steal your best jokes and write his own Wiki pages.

Plus one.
Huw keeps forgetting his White Rabbits and No Returns.
DAS
"Richard Sexton" < snipped-for-privacy@news.vrx.net> wrote in message
news:ds3ll6$7dq$ snipped-for-privacy@news.datemas.de...
On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 01:25:53 GMT, "Tom Lawrence"

Neither do inline or bottom posters, unless a whole group of script kiddies gets lost and starts posting in groups they have no business in.
************************* Dave
Tom Lawrence wrote:

That's because you imbeciles fail to remove the irrelevant text. So what happens you have a bunch of morons adding a few lines to the top of a preceding long article.
Tom Lawrence wrote:

Because you've never had to read through a complex thread, and most of your posts are of the 'me too' kind?
On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 19:02:12 GMT, "Tom Lawrence"

Go to your bookshelf and open up any book. Is it written from top to bottom or bottom to top?
Now take down another book - same thing?
Take down a few more - My God, are they ALL like that?
--
What the heck, I'll play too.
- Dave
Scott en Aztln wrote:

I don't care either way, but that is certainly a poor argument. It would be a great argument if we were talking about reading books - but we're not. The only thing a newsgroup has in common with books is that they both contain words and ideas. Beyond that, the similarity stops.

Replace books with newspapers, magazines, web pages, and every other form of printed material known to Man. They all follow the same conventions.
Those who choose to reject them run the risk of being rejected themselves.
--
What the heck, I'll play too.
- Dave
Scott en Aztln wrote:

Even instant messenger programs follow the same convention. The most recent message appears at the bottom.