Bumpers

Hey all, what is a good source for aftermarket pickup bumpers?

Reply to
azwiley1

We use Keystone plating bumpers in our body shop. They have nice reman bumpers at a good price.

In fact, I have one on my truck now from my most recent deer strike.

Hope this helps!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

I've used Buckstop, pretty sturdy.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (27-Nov-06 2:13 PM):

hmmm. Sounds like that's the brand Mike needs :)

jmc

Reply to
jmc