Buying a Truck?

I'm an ex-car salesman and have written a manual about purchasing a vehicle without getting raked over the coals. The cost is only $10.00 and I guarantee savings of at least $500.00 from the information in this book but
probably much more. That's a pretty good return on investment. Check it out at:
http://www.soilsandseptic.com/buyerbeware
--
Robert Olin