Calling All Farts

Whether your an old fart, a really old fart, a grumpy old fart, a mean ole fart, a girlie phart, a stinking Iraqi fart, or just a plain ole fart, you
need this:
http://www.createfarts.com /
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply
MoParMaN wrote:

if you havent already checked this site... http://www.soundboards.com/?view hours of fun cj in michigan

The BMX-LAX one made me laff till I damn near peed.
There's nothing better than a good fart to liven up the day. I wish they had a Deer Camp Fart....I've seen some of those make the deer population move to another county for 2 years.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply

You must be a Red Sox fan

Please. There are some subjects left undiscussed.
Eisboch (disgusted)

Jim

Better question: "What do the Boston Red Sox have to do with baseball?"
Eisboch

MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply