camper help

Page 3 of 5

Ah, you were there? When, where? I curious as to how you can be so sure of this.

Sorry, saying you drove 18 wheelers is not admissible, by your rules.

Did you leave them inflated? Or did you reduce the pressure?

Beg to differ. A spring is a spring, now, type of spring is the difference. An air spring is an increasing rate spring: the if the first half of it's travel required 200 pounds to compress to that point, the next 200 pounds will compress only half as much. I think the springs were working fine, just not the way you expected.
-- Budd Cochran
WARNING!!!
Poster still believes that intelligence, logic,
common sense, courtesy, and religious beliefs
are still important in our society, and might include
them in his posts.
Budd Cochran wrote: ... snipped...
What ever Budd..........
Jerry,
I'm sorry you dismissed me like that. I was trying to figure it all out so if not you, then maybe I could help someone in the future. Why is that a bad thing to do?
In your opinion, wouldn't it be better to ask questions of someone with a bad experience as well as someone with a good experience?
You insinuated I didn't have all the experiences I've claimed, but the problem with that is that you have not lived the life I have had, gone the places I've gone and done what I've done. So you presume I'm lying. Fine, that is your choice, but think on this: our lives our only mundane if we live them in a mundane manner.
-- Budd Cochran
WARNING!!!
Poster still believes that intelligence, logic,
common sense, courtesy, and religious beliefs
are still important in our society, and might include
them in his posts.

Budd Cochran wrote:

Budd, go fuck yourself. You're still the same know nothing stupid ass you always were. It's just a matter of time before you start crying that you're being picked on and start blubbering moronic crap as you say goodbye again.....which will be what, the fourth or fifth time. Oh hell, what am I doing here..... I probable caused you to now go off on one of your heart bypass stories again, looking for that pity you always seem to beg people for...... like anyone really gives a shit. Don't you have the least bit of a clue of the laughter behind your back. Yeah, go fuck yourself.

so
bad
the
Fine,
Sorry, against my religion.

Am I? I'm trying to learn something and you're refusing to instruct me.

No, Jerry, I really was trying to learn something.

Nope, sorry. Last check up gave me the best bill of health in 10 years. I've even lost 45 pounds. I feel great.

What does it say about you since you refuse to teach me?
I'm sorry that my trying to be civil and trying to learn something are so repulsive to you that you would tell me this kind of thing.
Budd

glad to hear it!
wow......i havent checked up on this thread in a few days. sorry to see the turns its taken.
........but im damn glad to hear youre doing great! maybe next spring youll head up this way for some fine fishin'!
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Better watch out, my friend, if I keep it up I'll be built better than you. <VVBG>

the
All I've done is try share some experience and to gain a bit of knowledge, which seems to be denied to me and anyone else reading the thread.

youll
I don't travel much anymore. My last trip was back to Canon City CO with my kid (half-) brother was last spring to pick up his 12 foot fishing boat. Monarch Pass (11,312 ft)on U.S. 50 nearly got me with a lack of oxygen, but I did some "forced" breathing (deeper than normal inhalations but restricted flow on the exhalation a bit to force O2 into the membranes) and got my self saturated again.
Budd

Hmmm... Read what you wrote above "Sorry, Roy, but imho...." Now it is. "No. it's not an opinion, it is a plain truth, an observation." Ya lost me, but no matter.

I learned a long time ago that nothing is gained by "boiling the water" When you do you end up getting all pissed off and for what?? You can't change the thought process of the other party. All you end up doing is raising yer blood pressure.

Who is being chastised????

I started off trying to understand why you end up in so many arguments with different people. I think I understand what it is now.

Yet again.

Yup.
Well, ya just told people what buttons to push. But it is what it is. Me thinks it is time to move on.

Real old.
Roy

Don't step over that mole hill there, bro.. it became a mountain.. *g*
"Don't take life too seriously, you're not going to get out of it alive"
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

I ain't about to.

Ah, now that's the truth!!!

Roy

improving
you
The opinion part is," that's part of the problem in here . . .", the rest is the observation.

part
care
responding
have
group
heck
When
the
Am I? I use little conflicts in groups to let off steam from my health probs and such without "losing it" elsewhere, like towards my family, but at no time do I get mad. I will act mad long before I explode.

Me, by you, telling me how to act.

with
Do you? Do this: go back thru this series of posts where you started in and switch the roles. Put yourself in my position completely: old fashioned, conservative, fundamental Christian, if you can.

gander.
And again, you are. Maybe,for some reason don't see it, but you aren't the one on the receiving end.

Then how am I doing it wrong? I remember having insulted you a long time back and I've tried very hard to avoid doing it again. Some in here do not have that moral limitation.

myself,
No, I've listed what "buttons" a civilized person would not push. A truly mature, civilized person would have gleaned those items from daily conversations by me.

Yeah, I remember Noah being concerned about the top speed of the Ark.
Budd

I just reread the entire thread. I don;t see it but.....

Yup, I understand, no need for role reversal.

No, I truly don't see how I have chastised you in the course of this thread. Having said that, we have a difference of opinon I guess, but that is what makes things go 'round.

I guess that we have a difference regards to the weight of a insult, and ones reaction to it. Also I guess the need to react in this type of forum. We have beaten this to death imo, time to move on

Guess you are older, I don't remember Noah.
Roy

the
from
that
rest
simply
take
have
change
no
then
It's there, my friend, but no matter. <BG>

and
Thank you.

anything,
of
the
thread.
It is for sure. The truly odd thing about it all is when you have a person that has declared their ability to tolerate other personalities, beliefs and all, turns out to be someone not so tolerant after all.
All it takes is a bit of respect for each other and to not push buttons just because you can or because you get some perverse thrill from it ( uh, not meaning you personally, Roy, just a "person".)

not
not
Sounds good to me. I only ask to be treated with a little respect towards my personal choices by others which is no more than they deserve for their choices. The big difference is I'm less likely to use some terminology that others consider "everyday speech".

Well, truthfully, I only read about him.
<BG>
Budd
I've gotta give you credit Roy, you held your tongue and apparently did it with a straight face, or fingers, or something. You're a better man than I.......... but it was fun to read.

What can I say? I've become the voice of reason.<GBFG>
Roy

damn, we ARE in trouble... rofl
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Yup!!<G>
Roy

I'm sitting here behaving myself and then I find falsehoods thrown at me. None of you suckers look good in a bunny suit and there ain't enough time to show you.. <BG>
Denny

There are pictures around.<G>
Roy

I'll get even with ole Red for that......
Denny