camper help

Page 5 of 5
wrote:
Nate... have you looked into "toy hauler" trailers??
Just made for family trips with off road stuff along...
http://www.rvnetlinx.com/httypeth.php3

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
I agree with using the toy hauler trailers. They also make an ATV rack that goes above the truck bed that will hold 2 ATV's and you can still use the bed for other stuff.

I also recommend the toy hauler option. I don't have one, but the ones that I've seen at the RV shows were impressive. Once you move the ATV's or bikes out of the trailer, the beds either fold down from the walls, or crank down from the ceiling. The crank down ones can be lowered partway, leaving the ATV's inside if you prefer (Although your ATV is pretty high with the roll bar, so that option probably wouldn't work and you'd have to park them outside if you wanted to use the extra bed). Any overflow (extra bikes) could be carried in the truck bed.
John
Darrell Bamsch wrote:

sure have, not big enough for all our toys and gear.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

So, where you go you need a winch to get in and out, but you can haul a 24 foot trailer in and out?? Something is not making sense here.
Al

two-rut roads with muddy stretches.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

24

many times they just dont exist. :-)
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Keep lookin', Nate... I've seen 40' 5th wheel toy boxes at rv parks... If that isn't big enough for your gear and family, consider renting a chinook..lol
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
there was a company here locally that would take any cargo type trailer and build it into an rv of your specs. maybe having one made would help. atleast then you could easily choose the size of the toy hauler and how it was equiped. if you want i can see if they are still in business...
chris

You could take up marbles as a hobby. They take up very little space and the money you save on all this other stuff would pay for hotel rooms until the second coming.
A Reese Titan 2 1/2" reciever might solve the load problem.
On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 21:20:15 -0600, "Nathan W. Collier"

Nathan W. Collier wrote:

How about a toy hauler trailer with a camper in the front. I see them all the time. A 4 foot touge with a 500lb tongue with a 500 lbs weight on it will not play well.
--

-----------------
www.thesnoman.com

Well everyone...here's my take on this sitation. Nathan really doesn't want anyones recomendation, he has already made his mind up and no common sense from the peanut gallery is going to change his mind.
Nathan, quit wasting bandwith and simply buy what ever rig you have decided on. Good luck.
Obviously, you do not know Nate.
I've known him for several years.
He doesn't waste bandwidth.
-- Budd Cochran
WARNING!!!
Poster still believes that intelligence, logic,
common sense, courtesy, and religious beliefs
are still important in our society, and might include
them in his posts.

want
decided
Well everyone...here's my take on this sitation. Nathan really doesn't want

i never asked you for recommendations on campers. i clearly listed the setup that i wanted, and am only asking for information on how to make it work.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com