can some please post the link to the tsb from chrysler.

Iam also interested in hidden warrantys due to know problems. Thanks in advance

Here you go.
http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/problems/recalls/recallsearch.cfm

I know of no way to see TSB's from chrysler for free. you will need a subcription to all-data. short of going to the dealer and asking to look. As for hidden warranty, there is no such thing. Chrysler will good will things on a case by case basis. but don't always count on it. It basicly boils down to "how you treat them will reflect how they treat you".
The link I posted will let you search for recalls directly and there is a sub link on the left side (as I recall) that will take you to the service bulletin search. Both are free.

Ok it lists the TSB's but not the text of them. This is useless. there is a TSB out there, but what does it say?
Well, at least I tried to help, find it your damn self next time.