caravan 91,000miles

Was thinking of selling my caravan 1999-has 91,000 miles--rear main gasket went out-replaced it $350...Was nervous the the Tranny might go-- if it would go to 150,000 I would keep it.
change oil every 3000 miles-runs great... Michael
I got a 98' Dakota with the 3.9L pushing 154,000 miles. Never had any problems with the tranny or engine. Runs and drives great. Also got a 92' Ram with the 5.2L with 123,000 miles. Looks, Runs, and drives great!!
M.Balarama wrote:

I understand.
--

Christopher A. Young