carb needed for 73

I guess that you don't know the definition pf perfect then, do you?

LOL, If you refer to the simple post I initially made as "both fists swining" then you are either a wimp or just spinning once again to cover your ass.

THat type of content didn't and still doesn't exist in this thread so who exactly is going to accuse you of anything?

Just spin. If you were so worried about starting or continuing argumnets then why did you reply at all?

Then you must live in an area where old clunkers like that are the norm. If parts have a smil chance of being bought, then they have an equally small chance of being stocked as that is just wasted money. Now did you actually go to these auto-parts stores looking for these? I bet the kit is also about 20 years old.

Then I must be pretty good since he has yet to respond.

I did no such thing.

I simply replied to your question with somewhat obvious answers. You chose to make an argument out of it.

It is a public forum and can be answered by anyone. You could have simply ignored me and waited for him to respond but didn't.

Now look who is making assumptions.

Once again, nothing but spin and still not man enough to simply say that you were wrong even though you now know that you were. Like I said Budd, you like to talk the talk but are never willing to walk the walk.

We shall see.

Reply to
TBone

LOL, I'm keeping this one.

Reply to
TBone

Budd, I can not judge anyone as I do not hold the natural or super natural abilities to do so. However, I know you have done nothing more then that is the past and I have never said anything to you about it. There is a huge difference for some one to make a statement such as "Oh God, not again" and a statement such as "You're beliefs are wrong, there for you are going to burn in hell"

Had he said something like the later, I would have said the same to him as has been said to you. No more, no less, you I doubt, no correction, I know you will not believe that.

Reply to
azwiley1

No, that would be YOUR attitude that will make it true.

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

As long as you continue to blame me for what is different between faiths, then this will all continue for all I did was state what the Bible says or what is the difference between denominations that make some Christian, some Christian pretenders and some outright cults.

If you don't like it then it's your problem. Take it up with God. I don't want to hear it.

From what you have called me, from how you REFUSED to accept my side ( and probably still refuse it) what the heck do you expect me to believe out of you? Take some responsibility yourself, Larry.

Cya.

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

I guess you don't care about your quality of language usage, do you?

The phrase is directed at your need to always respond negatively anytime I do something to help someone and thusly, start another argument.

You, for one. You've done it before for other reasons also, like asking why a carb can't be rebuilt.

Why did you reply to a question directed at another?

You lose. Pay up. And actually, there aren't that many "clunkers" here.

Or you scared him off because he didn't want to try and fight his wayn thru one of your rants directed at me.

Yeah, you did, you just won't admit it.

Why was it your place to respond? It's his vehicle needing the carb, not yours.

Yep, it is a public forum which also means that someone can ask any question they want, like Roy's BS posts.

Nope, because there are only a few ways ice can destroy a carb, all require it to inside the carb and in volume or the engine to be under water when it freezes.

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Yup, that about say's it. If it isn't me it would be sombody else. But we know who it wouldn't be and that is YOU. Because your attitude is just wonderful.

Now for a reality check, I could care less what ya do or say. In most of your post's somebody is WRONG or has done something WRONG or done something to offend you. Reading what you write one can about see the anger dripping off your words. Gotta be a sad situation to go through life with that much anger and turmoil. But then again you really seem to enjoy it. But I suppose you get out of life what you put into it, so I guess you have pretty much balanced out.

Reply to
Roy

Budd, what on earth are you talking about? Where did I, or anyone for that matter, blame you for differences between faiths. That is just such an assinine statement to make. Quite contratry to that, we have ALL been trying to get you to admit to that fact and to accept it yourself.

Knock yourself silly with your statements about what the bible says, or about what your feelings are between demoninations. BUT you MUST understand, like it or not, that those are YOURS and YOURS alone. I (we) do not and will not feel the same as you and you can not make me (us). If you would just accept that, and respect everyones feelings when we have asked you to stop forcing it on us, the world would be happy once again.

Blah Blah Blah, I have taken it up with him and he said you are out there. :)

I never refused to accept your side of any story. I read ALL your posts REPEATEDLY! I tried to reason with you, FAILURE. I tried emailing you, FAILURE. I tried arguing with you, FAILURE. So, please, tell me again how I am the one that is wrong? All I EVER asked you to do is to stop trying to "convert" me to your way of thinking about religion. No more, no less. I didn't then, don't now and never will think, feel or believe about religion as you. That is why, you are you and I am me. Accept it Budd, people are f****ng different! Period, end of discussion, you can't change that.

Aloha!!

Reply to
azwiley1

When your pecker stops working, what else is there to do?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

And the point is that you didn't need to.

In my experience, I have found most Mormons, like Stormin, for example, have never been told they do not worship the same Jesus as the one in the Bible. It's a denomination that tells lies to convert people. How is that good? I have found that most Catholics believe they HAVE to pray thru the "Holy Chain of Command" to get an answer (not supported by Scripture, btw), most Pentecostals think pspeaking in tongues is a requirement of salvation amd they can be taught how to do it (also not supported by scripture).

Answer this: would you, not anyone else, you rather know what is changed in your denomination from what the earliest Christians believed? or doesn't it matter if your farther from Him than you should be because a man tells you to do it "this way" or to believe something no in the Bible as being scripture?

How is telling you (they) what is different, what has been changed by fallible men, in a denomination so wrong? It helps you (they) to understand why there are so many denominations, and maybe, would encourage them to look more closely at what the Bible does teach.

You must have been speaking to one of the Mormon gods that happen to be in the area.

(Caps for emphasis only)

What is it called when I tell you EXACTLY what I was trying to do, that is, TELL YOU OR ANOTHER PERSON WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT SOMETHING CONCERING YOUR BELIEFS SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW and you refuse to accept MY EXPLANATION ABOUT IT as truth?

What is it called when SOMEONE CARES ENOUGH ABOUT A PAST RELATIONSHIP THAT HE DOES ALL HE CAN TO CORRECT THE MISUNDERSTANDING? Why do you think I've tolerated the verbal abuse from a one time friend?

As for people being different, why am I catching all this flack for being who I am? Wouldn't a friend try to help friends be closer to their God?

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Agreed

Reply to
Roy

Because friends don't try to take away the rights of friends. Freedom of religion is a fundamental human right. It's a guarantee by our government for freedom of belief. Freedom of religion includes the freedom not to follow any religion and not to believe in any God. Why don't you get this? You have the right to think you are correct, but you DO NOT have the right to tell someone else they are wrong.

Reply to
Nosey

Sure ya do!

People tell other people they are wrong all the time, with absolutely no dilution of their basic freedom of speech rights.

It would be a rather ineffective Congress if members held their tongues when they thought a fellow member held an incorrect opinion!

SMH

Reply to
Stephen Harding

Et tu, Ken?

Looks like you've decided to end the discussion.

So be it.

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Congrats, azwiley1, you managed to make this into another religious thread.

Take the blame like a man.

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran

My comment was made in the context of religious choice. Congress certainly doesn't have the right to tell me what my religious beliefs should be. Neither do you.

Reply to
Nosey

Why do you say that? You asked a question on an open forum. I gave an answer. Are you ending it because you don't like what I said?

Reply to
Nosey

That is EXACTLY why he is ending it Ken. Sorry but 'tis the truth

Reply to
azwiley1

Roy, I had a talk with the God of BEER (specifically Molson Canadian) and I have been forgiven!

Reply to
azwiley1

Up till this point you had not been antagonistic and quite the gentleman.

Instead of just bashing me without listening to what I was really saying, you were trying hard to understand my points of view.

Or so I had believed.

Was I wrong to believe that?

Budd

Reply to