carb needed for 73

Page 4 of 5

And sometimes people do God's will without realizing it: in order to eradicate the sins of all men, Jesus had to be sacrificed as the Lamb (the traditional sin offering was an unblemished lamb) of God, to do so required the Jews offer Him to be killed, so they set Barrabas free and crucified the Lamb.
Now, just who killed Jesus? everyone of us.

I didn't recognize the name as I've neve watched all of the "Blues Brothers", but I know what you mean. Some Baptists get rather enthusiastic, but it doesn't mean they are not scriptural. King David danced before the Lord as the Ark was being carried to the threshing floor.
I have some difficulty with pastors that _only_ preach the salvation message (hellfire, brimstone and damnation) even when they know there isn't anyone unsaved in the audience, but never teach what the Bible says. For years, this was common among the Southern Baptists, for example, but in the past few years, more pastors are teaching the Word before leading into the invitation.

ROTFLMBO!!!
Maybe he was trying to get an upgrade to work? ;)
Budd

http://scriptures.lds.org/john/21/16#16
According to the Mormon scriptures, Jesus said "feed my sheep". This was the teaching of the gospel. Guess some of the pastors from your place aren't doing what the Mormon Jesus teaches?
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.
Well, the secular folks can't agree on any religion. So, you'll have to do what I did. Study with Mormons, and pray to know the truth.
Oddly enough, I've seen some of the type of web sites you've sent in the past. They (the websites) are the ones not telling the truth. I wonder about you, sometimes, also.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

Ken

Agreed
Congrats, azwiley1, you managed to make this into another religious thread.
Take the blame like a man.
Budd

Roy, I had a talk with the God of BEER (specifically Molson Canadian) and I have been forgiven!

Not in this case and since the OP didn't answer yours, it seems that I had the correct decision here. He just wanted to know if the part was available in the private sector, not answer 20 questions.

I did no such thing Budd. Stop lying and blowing smoke. I brought no religious content into it at all. I simply pointed out that you don't follow your own words or claimed beliefs which is a fact clearly shown in this thread.

Yes, you are but don't worry, we are used to it by now.

It was nothing more than an obvious observation by me. If an argument started over it, that was caused by you. You could have chosen to simply not respond.

Because once again, I didn't reply to him. You asked why he didn't rebuild his and I posted some obvious reasons why not.

Are you sure about that. There are also throttle body injection units available that look like and directly replace two barrel carbs.

How about ice Budd.

It is not bragging Budd but by your comment above I guess that you have learned something. Even if you are still not man enough to admit to even a simple error.

Oh, there you go with the mind reading again . . . .

I asked him a question., you started the argument.

As could have you.

Was it your place to do that, or his?

What the heck are you talking about?

Sorry, I use gasoline in my carbs, not water. Burns better in the cylinder.

Tom, you've screwed up so many times in comparison to my few times you'd be weeks apologizing them all.
Cya.
Budd

I guess that you don't know the definition pf perfect then, do you?

LOL, If you refer to the simple post I initially made as "both fists swining" then you are either a wimp or just spinning once again to cover your ass.

THat type of content didn't and still doesn't exist in this thread so who exactly is going to accuse you of anything?

Just spin. If you were so worried about starting or continuing argumnets then why did you reply at all?

Then you must live in an area where old clunkers like that are the norm. If parts have a smil chance of being bought, then they have an equally small chance of being stocked as that is just wasted money. Now did you actually go to these auto-parts stores looking for these? I bet the kit is also about 20 years old.

Then I must be pretty good since he has yet to respond.

I did no such thing.

I simply replied to your question with somewhat obvious answers. You chose to make an argument out of it.

It is a public forum and can be answered by anyone. You could have simply ignored me and waited for him to respond but didn't.

Now look who is making assumptions.

Once again, nothing but spin and still not man enough to simply say that you were wrong even though you now know that you were. Like I said Budd, you like to talk the talk but are never willing to walk the walk.

We shall see.

I guess you don't care about your quality of language usage, do you?

The phrase is directed at your need to always respond negatively anytime I do something to help someone and thusly, start another argument.

You, for one. You've done it before for other reasons also, like asking why a carb can't be rebuilt.

Why did you reply to a question directed at another?

You lose. Pay up. And actually, there aren't that many "clunkers" here.

Or you scared him off because he didn't want to try and fight his wayn thru one of your rants directed at me.

Yeah, you did, you just won't admit it.

Why was it your place to respond? It's his vehicle needing the carb, not yours.

Yep, it is a public forum which also means that someone can ask any question they want, like Roy's BS posts.

Nope, because there are only a few ways ice can destroy a carb, all require it to inside the carb and in volume or the engine to be under water when it freezes.

exist.
beekeep

Be careful or you too will get the accusation of bringing religious content into the thread.

beekeep
No, Greg, you're wrong.
Budd

When everybody on earth was dead and waiting to enter Paradise, God appeared and said, "I want the men to make two lines. One line for the men who were true heads of their household, and the other line for the men who were dominated by their women. I want all the women to report to St. Peter". Soon, the women were gone, and there were two lines of men. The line of the men who were dominated by their wives was 100 miles long, and in the line of men who truly were heads of their household, there was only Budd. God said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves, I created you to be the head of your household! You have been disobedient and have not fulfilled your purpose! Of all of you, only one obeyed. Learn from him." God turned to Budd, "How did you manage to be the only one in this line?" Budd replied, "My wife told me to stand here.
beekeep