Care to jump on???

Page 1 of 2
Game time is 8PM EST.
Denny, Larry, any of you non- believers want to jump on the Pats wagon???? <BFG>
Roy

course that my change by the end of tomorrow...
Denny
Steelers are going down in a blaze of glory...
Man, even with my home team being the sorry Buffalo Jills... err... Bills. I STILL won't jump in your little red wagon!
:)

Fingers crossed but I do believe it wil be a fairly close game.
Roy wrote:

My two favorite teams are the Iggles and who ever is playing against the Pats. ;^)
--
Ken

Hi Neighbor.have a 'Gansett

If your favorite team is the Eagleless then your favorite team should be anyone who plays Dallas.
--

Some people are like a Slinky.....not really good for anything, but you
still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Yes, Dallas are rivals but the Pats were the ones that ended the season for Philadelphia last year. I'm looking foreword to watching the Super Bowl whoever plays in it. After that it's another fresh season for everyone.
--
Ken

I'll agree on all but 1 point. McKnuckle ended the season last year. Not the Pats.
--

Some people are like a Slinky.....not really good for anything, but you
still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Fair enough.
--
Ken

GO PITT

I'm pulling for the Broncos myself. So far so good.
Laszlo Almasi

Nah... looks like that sucker just de-railed. That's OK, Roy... there's always next year! :)
yep........boy did they derail. that was one fugly game

though.
Roy

beekeep

They beat themselves. Of course that interference call didn't help either. But, they will be back next year.
Roy
I have to disagree...granted they made some mistakes but I don't think it was a matter of them beating themselves. They've had a good run at their times at the Bowl so not knocking them on that part...but it's time for others to enjoy the ride.
Laszlo Almasi