Care to jump on???

Game time is 8PM EST.

Denny, Larry, any of you non- believers want to jump on the Pats wagon????

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Nobody can accuse me of being a jumper cause for now I'm a Steelers fan. Of course that my change by the end of tomorrow...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Steelers are going down in a blaze of glory...

Reply to
ADAM KRACKENBERGER

Man, even with my home team being the sorry Buffalo Jills... err... Bills. I STILL won't jump in your little red wagon!

:)

Reply to
azwiley1

Fingers crossed but I do believe it wil be a fairly close game.

Reply to
Dave Lee

My two favorite teams are the Iggles and who ever is playing against the Pats. ;^)

Reply to
Nosey

Reply to
Dave Lee

I'm pulling for the Broncos myself. So far so good.

Reply to
Carolina Watercraft Works

Nah... looks like that sucker just de-railed. That's OK, Roy... there's always next year! :)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Reply to
Dave Lee

Yup, looks like the wheels came off the wagon. Had a few real good years though.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Looks like thet got beat worse than the Redskins did.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Sorry about your Pats but it was 10-6 the last I remember. Which wagon you jumping on now??? Steelers??

Denny

Reply to
Denny

They beat themselves. Of course that interference call didn't help either. But, they will be back next year.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Ya think the wagon will hold both of our fat ass's?

Okay, I'm on the Steelers wagon.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I have to disagree...granted they made some mistakes but I don't think it was a matter of them beating themselves. They've had a good run at their times at the Bowl so not knocking them on that part...but it's time for others to enjoy the ride.

Reply to
Carolina Watercraft Works

Laz, when ya hand the ball to the other team numerous times and they score, ya beat yourself. It is what it is. They will be back next year. I honestly think that a number of them have not recovered totally from their injuries. No way an excuse, just my take on it. One other thing I thought a little odd. Given the elevation, I would have thought the Pat's would have gone out there a little earlier in the week, my wife saw a couple of them in a mall Thurs. night. Maybe the thin air is a myth.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

If your favorite team is the Eagleless then your favorite team should be anyone who plays Dallas.

Reply to
Mike

Does it have heated leather seats?

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Yes, Dallas are rivals but the Pats were the ones that ended the season for Philadelphia last year. I'm looking foreword to watching the Super Bowl whoever plays in it. After that it's another fresh season for everyone.

Reply to
Nosey