Care to jump on???

Page 2 of 2

Sorry about your Pats but it was 10-6 the last I remember. Which wagon you jumping on now??? Steelers??
<BG>
Denny

Ya think the wagon will hold both of our fat ass's? <BFG>
Okay, I'm on the Steelers wagon.
Roy

Does it have heated leather seats?
Mike

Well, it is Denny's wagon, so ya gotta know the seats are at least wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide! <G>
Roy

Well, just cause I'm a nice guy for a change, it'll have wide seats for Roy, heated leather for Mike, sheepskin covers if anybody can dig ole Red out, a power outlet for Mac to plug in the "machine", and beer/iced tea taps for anybody else that wants to jump on. Maybe I'll find a Cushman to pull it with. If anybody can supply some babe's we'll be ready for the S'bowl.
Denny

I'm on it!
Mike

Sounds good! They played a hell of a game today. Would love to see them put it on Denver.
Roy