casters...no adjust?

Brought my 98 dodge dakota pickup into NTB for new tires and alignment (the latter costs $70). I read over the printout afterwards and notice that only the toes and cambers (front tires) were adjusted or
changed.....I asked why the casters were not adjusted, even though they
are out of the proper range (according to printout), and the front desk
guy said he didn't think they could be adjusted (I didn't talk to the alignment guy because the place was closing that night....I'll probably
go back...but first I want to become a little informed before doing that). Drove the truck home and it handles quite well, but ...... still think they were probably just cutting corners (?). I do remember the same thing happening about 5 years ago...NTB said something to the effect that "not good to adjust the casters....can throw off the toe" (or something vaguely similar to that). p.s. Left caster is 4.9 but the correct range is: 2.5 to 3.5 RIGHT caster: same as above
Actually, i don't know if they did a good job with the camber and toe, because they certainly didn't move the numbers anywhere into the CENTER
of the correct ranges, although they did put everything into the correct ranges (but on the "edges" of the range, in some cases, if you know what I mean).
Next time try a shop that only does alignments. Will work out better and cost around $40