casters...no adjust?

Brought my 98 dodge dakota pickup into NTB for new tires and alignment (the latter costs $70). I read over the printout afterwards and notice that only the toes and cambers (front tires) were adjusted or changed.....I asked why the casters were not adjusted, even though they

are out of the proper range (according to printout), and the front desk

guy said he didn't think they could be adjusted (I didn't talk to the alignment guy because the place was closing that night....I'll probably

go back...but first I want to become a little informed before doing that). Drove the truck home and it handles quite well, but ...... still think they were probably just cutting corners (?). I do remember the same thing happening about 5 years ago...NTB said something to the effect that "not good to adjust the casters....can throw off the toe" (or something vaguely similar to that). p.s. Left caster is 4.9 but the correct range is: 2.5 to 3.5 RIGHT caster: same as above

Actually, i don't know if they did a good job with the camber and toe, because they certainly didn't move the numbers anywhere into the CENTER

of the correct ranges, although they did put everything into the correct ranges (but on the "edges" of the range, in some cases, if you know what I mean).

dakotacaster