Caution Car Poast

I went test drove the SRT-8 today....I like it and I may get it. The only problem I've got with it, is the 4 doors.

Reply to
MoParMaN

"MoParMaN" wrote in news:F%LJf.14220$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com:

So wait for the Challenger - it looks even better...

Reply to
Joe

The SRT8's a package, not a vehicle. The Charger, Magnum, and 300C all have SRT8 packages available, which includes the 6.1L Hemi. Which one are you talking about?

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

The Charger.

Reply to
MoParMaN

I saw one at a dealer and they were looking for msrp for it. Did you find them at any markdown?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

That is one friggen ugly car. At least the Magnum has some style.

Reply to
TBone

Sticker was around 40K, with the sale they have they had 36 something marked across the sticker. But, the dealer I went to is one of those I just go to look. I would never buy a piece of shit off of anything Bankston sells.

Reply to
MoParMaN

Bait-The magnum is a copy of cheby vega gt station wagon.

Reply to
MoParMaN