Caution Car Poast

I went test drove the SRT-8 today....I like it and I may get it. The only problem I've got with it, is the 4 doors.

--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!

So wait for the Challenger - it looks even better...

The SRT8's a package, not a vehicle. The Charger, Magnum, and 300C all have SRT8 packages available, which includes the 6.1L Hemi. Which one are you talking about?

MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!

I saw one at a dealer and they were looking for msrp for it. Did you find them at any markdown?
Roy

That is one friggen ugly car. At least the Magnum has some style.
"Roy" < snipped-for-privacy@home.net> wrote in message

MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!

Sticker was around 40K, with the sale they have they had 36 something marked across the sticker. But, the dealer I went to is one of those I just go to look. I would never buy a piece of shit off of anything Bankston sells.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!