CC Cleaner Question: Where is the tube I use to get it into the engine?

I read where a poster said to use the air intake tube off the throttle body but I dont know where that is. 99 360.

It is the air intake on top of the throttle body.
Mike

No, you remove the air intake tube OFF of the throttle body, so you can spray the cleaner directly onto, and passed, the throttle plates.
I soaked it overnite and blew it out today. No mosquitos for miles! I am going to put a second can in overnight again then change oil and plugs tomorrow. Hopefully P0302 will go away after 2 years.