Certified Technicians

Lithia Dodge of Fairfield, CA is hiring experienced automotive technicians! As the 8th largest auto retailer in North America, with 97 stores across the U.S., Lithia Motors offers unbeatable advancement
opportunities, ongoing factory training, updated shops and equipment, and a great benefits package including 401k and stock options.
We are seeking two techs with engine, transmission, and heavy duty experience. Dodge/Chrysler and ASE certifications are a HUGE plus, but we will consider experience with any manufacturer. Pay range is $25-$35 per hour.
To apply now, call Personnel at 707-432-3212 or go online to www.lithia.com and use PROMO CODE 129143. All applicants must be over 18, have a valid driver's license, good driving record, and drug free. EOE.

Did you ever fill the second Service Tech seat?
FMB (who knows John is busy)
No, I am still looking. Are you interested in applying? It might be easier to email me directly at snipped-for-privacy@lithia.com. I'd love to hear from you!
Cari 707-432-3212
FMB wrote:

I'd love to hear

Thanks, Cari, but no. You couldn't afford me and couldn't use my expertise anyway. I've had my CTD in your shop twice and have no complaints other than the gal that answered the phone on day 1 after I dropped the truck off the night before for a scheduled repair, had me believe I didn't drop it off at your Dodge shop, but the Dodge shop next door. I wasn't a happy camper till you guys called be back 20 min later and apologized.
For the rest of you, Lithia Dodge is a good sized dealer in a row of car dealers (auto mall). I was surprised to find out there were two Dodge dealers side by side. Lithia Dodge has a BA Dodge sign up top and the other place has a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth/Kia sign. I never thought of going next door to the competition and have no reason to yet either. Your parts dept even gave me 25% off a $40 part once. Surprised me.
FMB (who's CTD runs much better on 6 cyl than 5)
Actually, the place next door is not technically a Dodge store. They are Fairfield Chrysler Jeep Kia. As for the confused cashier, I apologize. I'm glad the parts and service departments were able to make it up to you.
As far as being able to afford you, I wouldn't rule it out. We need a really strong technician to lead our shop right now, and we are looking at appropriate compensation on a case by case basis. We've got some pretty amazing advancement opportunities, and many other non-compensation benefits that other dealers and independant shops can't beat. Check us out! What could it hurt? =)
Cari 707-432-3212
FMB wrote:

What could it hurt? Hmmm.... probably the time schedule of most of the vehicles I attempt to work on. I'm not a tech. You need to talk Mike into coming out here to the Left coast. Make it worth his while. Remind him we have none of that White stuff on the ground in the Winter although it does get down into the 50's often. Plenty of camping opportunities too.
FMB
I'd love to hear

Remind him we

But when would he use his heated leather seats?
--
----------------------------
-Chris

ROFLMAO!!!!!!
But seriously, who would ever want to live where there was no snow??? It's gotta be better than this 98 degree and so humid it drips weather that we're having right now.
Denny

2 1/2 - 3 hours to Truckee/Reno/Taho where they have their share of the white stuff in the winter and last week here, it was up to about 112* or so with a humidity of less than 30%. And the uncrowded fishing/camping spots? Yup, got them too, just can't tell you about em. If they were ever filled up and I saw you in my spot, there would be hell to pay (and she would be giving it to me all the way till we found another spot). :o)
FMB

How would you know it was me??? I may be wearing my brown bunny suit instead of the pink one......
Denny

How about 3 out of 4 in the applicants requirements?
beekeep

Jeez, after all these years, I thought you were over 18.
FMB
Depends on which 3. =) Seriously, if you're interested, please call me and we'll discuss.
Cari 707-432-3212