Changed my name from Dully girl to Dully guy. Now will someone answer my topic for help???

MY WINDOW WILL NOT STAY ON THE TRACK WHEN THE "DOWN" BUTTON IS HIT, IT SLAMS DOWN INTO THE BOTTOM OF THE DOOR. CAN ANYONE TELL "THIS GUY" (I
JUST SPIT AND SCRATCHED MY BALLS) WHAT PART IS BROKEN. EVERYONE ELSE HAS REPLYS TO THEIR QUESTIONS BUT ME. HOW COME, Y'ALL???
Well now! Since you are a guy and we're all sexist pigs, I'll try to give you a hint. :-)
The track that holds your window into the frame is loose. It may need to be crimped a little to hold it in place. Sometimes you may need to put some double sided tape into the chanel to help hold it.
I am only assuming this is your problem since I am not there to see it.
Hank <~~~sexist bastard
Stop SCREAMING and be a little more patient. And don't take it personally if you are ignored. It sometimes takes awhile for someone with the answer to see your request and make an educated guess to try and help solve your problem.
On 28 Feb 2006 13:32:06 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Dulley guy wrote:

That'd be quite a trick -- anyway, there's a horizontal track that is fastened to the bottom of the window. There is a (ususally) nylon wheel or roller that rides in that track. The most likely problem is that the wheel has worn out an will no longer stay in the track. The EASIEST fix is to take the vehicle to an automotive glass shop. They can replace it quickly -- and it doesn't really cost much.
Mark

Stop your yelling with all caps. geesh.

you would have gotten a quicker responce.
BTW the part that is broken is the part that looks different from the other side door that works.
beekeep
beekeep writes: BTW the part that is broken is the part that looks different from the other side door that works.
beekeep
That's just cruel! But I like it alot! ROFLMAO
Hank <~~~used to screaming women
On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 22:58:44 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

was a Dodge and gave a hint about year and model.. if there wasn't a mention of the "down button", you could be talking about a basement window with a problem.. *g* Mac