Changed my name from Dully girl to Dully guy. Now will someone answer my topic for help???

MY WINDOW WILL NOT STAY ON THE TRACK WHEN THE "DOWN" BUTTON IS HIT, IT SLAMS DOWN INTO THE BOTTOM OF THE DOOR. CAN ANYONE TELL "THIS GUY" (I JUST SPIT AND SCRATCHED MY BALLS) WHAT PART IS BROKEN. EVERYONE ELSE HAS REPLYS TO THEIR QUESTIONS BUT ME. HOW COME, Y'ALL???

Reply to
Dulley guy

Well now! Since you are a guy and we're all sexist pigs, I'll try to give you a hint. :-)

The track that holds your window into the frame is loose. It may need to be crimped a little to hold it in place. Sometimes you may need to put some double sided tape into the chanel to help hold it.

I am only assuming this is your problem since I am not there to see it.

Hank

Reply to
ninebal310

Reply to
Loch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- That'd be quite a trick -- anyway, there's a horizontal track that is fastened to the bottom of the window. There is a (ususally) nylon wheel or roller that rides in that track. The most likely problem is that the wheel has worn out an will no longer stay in the track. The EASIEST fix is to take the vehicle to an automotive glass shop. They can replace it quickly -- and it doesn't really cost much.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Sparge

"Dulley guy" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:

Stop your yelling with all caps. geesh.

Reply to
Stephen King

Well maybe if you had used the subject line "Redneck A/C broken, please help" you would have gotten a quicker responce.

BTW the part that is broken is the part that looks different from the other side door that works.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

beekeep writes: BTW the part that is broken is the part that looks different from the other side door that works.

beekeep

That's just cruel! But I like it alot! ROFLMAO

Hank

Reply to
ninebal310

I was thinking it might be a little bit easier if it mentioned whether or not it was a Dodge and gave a hint about year and model.. if there wasn't a mention of the "down button", you could be talking about a basement window with a problem.. *g* Mac

mac davis