Changeing plugs in a 2004 jeep 4.0 L?

I need to change the plugs in my wife's GC. It looks like DC put a coil on plug bar over all 6 plugs. 3 bolts and maybe a clip by the firewall. How big
a PIA is this? Any tips, help would be appreciated. Thanks, Derrick

Pretty easy.
Just move the heater hoses aside as you need.
Be sure to put some di-electric grease on the plug boots before you put it back together.