Changing a hydraulic lifter on a 1988 Dodge 360 engine?

I've got a 1988 Dodge P/U with 360 engine. It's my work truck I used for hauling. One of the lifters has packed it in as of today. Do I have to pull
the intake manifold off to change the lifters on that engine?
I know some engines you do and some you don't. That is why I am asking.
Thanks for your help.
Mack.
I know of no engines that do NOT require the removal of the intake manfold, including the 360/5.9. Steve

On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 08:28:56 +0200, "Steve Lusardi"

Not Chrysler/Dodge, but the AM General/GEP 6.5 diesel engine you can change lifters without removing the intake. In fact removing the intake won't help one bit! (Closed valley design...)

Steve Lusardi wrote:

You haven't worked under the hood for very long then. I can think of a LOT of them.
--
Steve W.

My error Steve, I should have said "V" engines. Steve